I'm lazy. This has to change. In fact, I think that this blog should be like run, becky! run! because I'm active now. I run. I go to the gym. I eat healthy. I drink plenty of water. I get up earlier. I make dinner every night. I don't watch as much tv. I read more. I sew. I go for nice long walks to get out of the house. I don't complain of being too tired. I ride my bike. I lift weights. I don't consider burritos a healthy alternative to pizza. I get things done at work. I don't procrastinate.
I stuck to my last resolution* and I'm sticking to this one.
*okay, okay... I stuck to one resolution. But I am not pressuring myself to do three push ups. I've accepted that it is not going to happen. So quit bugging me about it.
9.26.2005
lazy mother
Posted by
Rebecca
at
5:45 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
You can dooo it! "Wha happened?"
Good job B. A worthy pursuit of excellence. I will help because I want to get off my fat ass. Or, if I'm sitting on my fat ass, I at least want to be using my brain.
But I don't know how I feel about you writing badly about burritos. I refuse to go on without the promise of an occasional burrito.
Of course. I love burritos. But we nee more than just burritos and pizza in our diet. That is why I'm fat.
Post a Comment