10.20.2005

feelin' bue.

Yesterday was bad. I could really feel myself slipping into a depression. I've been really bummed out lately. Not about anything in particular, ya know how it works. Yeah work has been stressful lately but not enough to start any anti-depressant cravings. And I'm unhappy about some family issues...but we all know those problems have been a constant in my life. I'm stressed about money and I hate where I live...but who doesn't?
So I don't know what it is now that makes me so sad. Perhaps a combination of it all. Or maybe it's all that Armageddon talk...that really does get to me. I start to think what the fuck is the point of anything, it's all going to end soon. I blame it on the conservatives.
Today I am feeling better. I'm still tired and not entirely positive about anything (except of course my three day weekend). But knowing that today is better than yesterday helps a lot. This is all mental anyway. I need to just zen myself out of the bad feelings.

1 comment:

...kristen... said...

maybe you should try yoga. it really rejuvinates your spirtit. and, it involves a lot of meditation...which its sounds like your little brain needs. i'll totally go with you.