Dude. The past two weeks have been soooo busy. Work is nuts. I feel totally overwhelmed. But at least I'm making mucho moolah for this company, not that I see much of it. And I suppose busy is better than bored or tored. And if work wasn't crazy enough now I'm totally consumed w/ finding a place to live. Oh, and did I mention we are planning a wedding? I have a headache.
Let's talk about something fun...margaritas!! I love them. Brian always makes fun of me when I say that I want to relax w/ a margarita because, really, I don't drink margaritas. Though lately I've been enjoying them. The trick is get keep it on the rocks, NOT blended. (Blended gives you a brain freeze and those SUCK!! My head already hurts from all this stress.) I made tacos for Sonny and Brian the other night. We ate them with margaritas and it was yummy. So now I heart margaritas. If you don't believe me please see the picture below. I was drunk and happy and it's all due to the magical margarita (and the good company, of course)
1.25.2006
margaritaville
Posted by
Rebecca
at
1:33 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


6 comments:
Margarita is an old, dear friend of mine. I love her more than I can tell you. You hit the nail right on the head, she is best on the rocks. Blended is for bitches. I even go so far as to say she is best without salt, but that could just be the nature of my relationship with her, something personal perhaps. God, how I wish she were with me at this very moment...
NO SALT?!! What are you...a communist? Salt is like 50% of the reason I love her.
Just I'm a bitch because I love BLENDED margaritas. Salt is more like 51%.
I'm so tired that I wrote just instead of guess. I'm retarded.
I laugh so hard every time I see this picture!!! We were happy in this picture. I don't even want to think about how I felt the next morning.
!Viva margarita sin salt! !Viva La Revolucion!
Post a Comment