So we're officially (very exhausted) Pasadenaites. The actual move was pretty easy, thanks to Carrie, Ken and Jacqueline. Now comes the unpacking. I got a lot done yesterday but the place is still a mess. It's so hard to figure out where to put everything. And don't even talk to us about the television/living room situation... Brian and I do NOT like change when it comes to our viewing entertainment.
2.14.2006
channel 4, where are you?
Posted by
Rebecca
at
1:40 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
No, we don't like changes in our TV viewing. That the TV changes when you enter a channel while in guide kills me. I liked how our TV worked before.
And we had to trade in our cable box for one that is EXACTLY the same thing. We lost all our recorded Stella and Family Guy. So bummed.
Damn! That sucks! It'll all be okay. Give it some more time.
Post a Comment