4.14.2006

randomness...

Brian and I are registered! And I thought picking out a dress was overwhelming. We were in Crate and Barrel trying to imagine our kids eating off of various plates. wtf? We don't know how many to get or what to get or how much it should cost. And it's so weird to walk through a store with a scanner picking out stuff for other people to buy. It just seems a little not right. But that said...it was really fun. It really makes the whole thing seem real and wedding-y.

Last night we saw The Science of Sleep at a special test screening. The movie was pretty good. Funny but totally random. Nothing really gets solved at the end but whatever. Life kinda doesn't get solved in the end either. (in ricky gervais voice, "a philosopher"). Kirsten Dunst, with Mary-Jane hair, and Michel Gondry, the director, were there. But no Gael, much to my disappointment. As soon as we saw Kirsten Brian said, "oh she's on my list. Should I go talk to her?" Whatever, dude, you can't just put someone on your list because you happen to see them. The list needs to be set BEFORE you see them. I did encourage him to go talk to her, though. Better to get with her now before we get married...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Kirsten Dunst was totally staring at me too. She was winking and licking her lips. She even waved me over to go talk to her, but I was comfortable and didn't want to lose my seat. That was when Rebecca was in line for popcorn.