I duped Brian twice today! hee hee... His mom called me to tell me she was inviting 12 more people to the wedding but she only left a message. When I called her back she just told me it was an april fool's joke. She can't handle holding a secret in for long. :) Patty said that Shannon, Levi's girlfriend, called first thing this morning and said she was pregnant. Of course Patty freaked out in excitement only to find out it was an april fools joke. Well after I got off the phone with the color coded mama I called the red kid...
"dude have you talked to your mom?"
"no"
"i just got off the phone with her. she's been trying to call you... SHANNON IS PREGNANT"
"what?! for real? shut the f up? rad"
"yup. call your mom right now"
"k. bye" in a huff.
"hi mom"
"have you talked to becky"
"yeah" still believing it to be true
"so she told you shannon is pregnant as an april fools joke."
"doh"
jajajajaja...
4.01.2006
uncle brian
Posted by
Rebecca
at
9:05 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Good one. Jennifer did the same thing to me. She called me and told me she was pregnant. I was freaking out. I didn't know if I should be happy or bummed for her. She got me good. I guess telling people you are pregnant on April Fool's day is popular.
Post a Comment