5.01.2006

i heart the playoffs...

Dude. Basketball was sooooo good this weekend!! The playoffs are awesome!! The games are more exciting and way more intense. Friday night was nuts. The Kings beat the Spurs, the Lakers beat the Suns. wtf? I would never have guessed that. And I have such conflict with the Lakers/Suns because I love both teams. Obviously I want the Lakers to win because that's my home team, not to mention it makes for a more exciting story. But I love the Suns and think they deserve to win. Steve Nash is amazing. The MVP runoff makes this series way more fun, too.

Yesterday Brian and I ditched out on Kristie, Curtis and the Festival of Books to stay home and watch game 4 of the Lakers/Suns series. Thank GOD we did! Overtime, bad calls, buzzer beating shots. I would have cried if we missed it. We went ballistic when Kobe made the winning layup in overtime. Our neighbors must think we're crazy.

After the game we sat outside on the patio enjoying our awesome yard and beautiful weather. It was a great weekend!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I want to see the playoffs!!! No damn TV station shows them (or any NBA) over here! If I were Sunshine i would so go to see the Kings. And if I were you I would watch the games at home and then enjoy the beautiful yard.