6.21.2006

It's all over...

The Miami Heat are winners. Good for them. I'm bummed Dallas didn't win but whatever. Miami was the shit the past four games. D. Wade is amazing. So how sad can I be?

The best part about last night's game...Shaq taking the MVP trophy out of Stern's hands so he could hand it to Wade himself. Fantastic.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yeah man. We were cheering for the Mavs, but it's cool that the Heat won it. The played well. And D Wade deserves that trophy. Amazing.

It does kind of bug me that Shaq took the trophy to give to Wade, like he's decided to hand over the reins so he allows Wade to have the trophy. Egotistical. It has nothing to do with you man. Just let Wade get his trophy without you being a part of it. Like, "I allow you to have this MVP trophy." I like Shaq, but that bugged me.