8.07.2006

happy burfday to me...

I had a really great birthday weekend. A nice dinner at Smitty's on Friday night. Then Cesca's shower on Saturday. good times. Saturday night I opened up a "mom" card from George and a (soon to be) "wife" card from Brian. (That's weird, right? From this birthday on we can get each other husband and wife cards.) I also got to open my birthday present...a badass Nintendo DS. It's so rad! I played Mario Bros. on the plane the whole way to NY.

Last night I went to dinner with Wendi and her new boyfriend Justin. He's great. We talked about how rad the Transformers are. The waiter at the restaurant brought a steaming drink to me to ease my cough. He said it was made with love...it was so strong it burnt my eyeball when I went in for a sip. But it did work for a little bit.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I forgot to tell you...I finally figured out how to play Mario Bros. and now I'm addicted. Unfortunately I have to put it down after awhile because I get super tense and stressed out-probably not good for the baby. Did the waiters sing happy birthday to you at dinner???????????