I'm a hysterical mess. I've been crying all week but haven't told anyone until Brian and I were talking about speeches last night. I cry when I hear a cool song I want played at the wedding. I cry when I picture myself in the dress. I cry when I think of how lucky Brian and I are to have some many awesome people at the wedding. I cry when I think of how much my grandma is doing for our "rehearsal dinner." This has to stop.
Dude, hopefully I'll get it all out this week and won't have to worry about falling apart walking down the aisle.
8.16.2006
a secret...
Posted by
Rebecca
at
3:47 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
I love you, Rebecca.
Awww! You are so sentimental. Don't worry because my pregnant ass will be crying right alongside you then we can just start laughing about how ridiculous we are and everything will be ok. P.S. I'm adding "tissue" to my list of things to bring Saturday. P.P.S Everyone loves you and Brian and is honored to be part of your wedding festivities. I know I've probably been dreaming about this day longer than you...j/k
P.P.P.S. Actually I'll probably start crying because Brian is taking MY wife away from me!
oh crap! i should've got you the WATERPROOF mascara! um, i secrectly started to cry when steve was practicing your songs on sunday night, and it's not even my wedding!
Post a Comment