9.29.2006

i didn't know her as a dog, but as a table...

Brian and I went to see "Jackass 2" last night. Before the movie started I made sure to go potty because I knew I was going to be laughing pretty hard and didn't want to have an accident in the theater.
Well that got me to thinking about the time I puked because I was laughing so hard at "Family Guy."

"We traded our plane tickets in for train tickets."
wait for it...
"Yeah, apparently you can do that"

ps...Cesca, remember when we went to see Jackass 1 w/ 40s? Dude, we weren't even that young. hilarious

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah, and the 16 years olds next to us were hitting on us. We were so too old to be doing that. But I could totally see myself doing that for Jackass 2 as well. Something about those movies and 40s in your purse, go together just perfectly.

Rebecca said...

ps again, dude. Did you notice my picture? I'm making out with my two favorite lovers.

Anonymous said...

Yeah, I love it. We need to start making trips to Echo Park to find one of them.

Anonymous said...

I love you guys and your ghettoness!