
Bloody pants
Originally uploaded by b to the z.
Yesterday at work I backed into the broken corner of a glass table. It ripped through my pants right through my skin. I had a big gash, about 1/2" deep and 2" long. Dia had to rush me to the hospital...I got 7 stitches. The worst part is that it ruined one of my favorite pairs of jeans.


5 comments:
Your jeans are not ruined! You can wear them next Halloween!
I saw Rebecca's stiches. They're groooossss. jk
have you already tried to wash the jeans?
If not ( if they haven't been thrown away)
mix 1 part to 1 part Dawn dish sopa and hydrogen peroxide. It HAS to be Dawn. Then spray on the blood and rub. Then try to wash....
It's a miracle. the stuff will take out anything!!!!!
dude, Thanks! I'll try that for sure. I haven't washed them yet. You're so a mom w/ laundry tips...wait, doesn't Emma's dad do the laundry. :)
OUCH!!!!!!!!!! WORKER'S COMP!!!!!! I AM GOING TO SUE YOUR COMPANY FOR HURTING YOU!!!!!!!!!!
Yup Emma's Dad does do the laundry :-) that tip I learned from trying to help all the drunks mop up the wine they have spilled on themselves while wine tasting....
Post a Comment