Today is mine and Brian's 8th anniversary. That's right folks, 8 years! We've been together for so long it's hard to remember not having Brian in my life. What's even more awesome is that I'll never not have him in my life. He's my best friend and I love him.
Here is the oldest picture I could find of us from bionicbrian. It's from Sundance in 2002. That's almost 5 years ago. Notice Brian's face from the nose down...haven't seen that in awhile. Also, notice my forehead which hasn't seen the light of day in quite some time now. We look so young.
11.21.2006
Posted by
Rebecca
at
7:16 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
Wow B. I love you. This post almost made me cry.
Will you marry me? Oh wait . . .
The day you came into Brian's life was a happy day for me too. I can't imagine what my life would be like without you...and I honestly can't remember what Brian was like pre-Becky.
This post almost made me cry too. So glad to have such a wondergul Grand Daughter-in-law Love Grandma Patsy
whoa, you guys' really do look different, but your faces look exactly the same...no signs of aging in sight! love must keep you young...
Post a Comment