12.22.2006

2007 here I come...

Brian and I just bought Lakers tickets for New Years Eve! yay! We get to start off the year doing something we love...watching basketball and drinking $20 coronas. It's going to be a lot of fun.

My 2006 was pretty awesome! Here's a list of the highlights:


-I got married to my best friend! So did about 200 other friends of mine. It was the year of weddings and it rocked!
-I became a mom and an aunt (please look at my flickr page for a gazillion photos of George and Audrey)
-Brian and I moved to Pasadena and became domestic.
-I travelled a lot. Cities I visited include: Seattle, Portland, San Francisco, New York, Kearney, Chicago, Kauai, Sacramento, San Diego, San Jose, Mammoth, Napa, and Cabo. How rad is that?


I'm sure I made some New Year's Resolutions for 2006. And I'm pretty positive one of them was to do 3 push-ups in a row. I did not accomplish that.

So my 2007 Resolutions are (so far):
1. do 3 push-ups in a row
2. go the gym and get cute for Maui
3. keep up guitar and start voice lessons
4. start sewing again
5. have a positive attitude about work and keep doing things to make me happy outside of work (see numbers 2-4)
6. turn off the TV


3 comments:

...kristen... said...

good resolutions...good luch with number 5! :)

Rebecca said...

Dude, I need all the help I can get with that one.

Anonymous said...

Good ones, B. I'm still working on mine.