2.22.2007

So what have I been up to...not posting on my blog apparently.

I was in Vegas last week. (which is 2 weeks ago now because I started to write this on 2/22.) It sucked. Vegas is not for me. But hanging out with Krisssy Pop on Valentine's night was cool. Even if her flight was super late and I hung out in the casino and got drunk by myself for a little while. We went to the Venetian, drank too much and stayed out too late. good times.

Last weekend (two weekends ago) was awesome, no really it was! Friday night B an I hung out with the LB homies. I miss them and it's always fun to see them. I can't seem to remember if Brian and I beat everyone at foosball, but I'm just going to assume that we did because we kick ass at everything. (Go team B!) Saturday was such a beautiful day we went to the Huntington Library for a picnic and to look at old books. Saturday night we babysat Audrey. She's so cute and I have a ton of pictures to post. She didn't poo all over herself this time, which was good. And we got to give her a bath and make her laugh. Sunday we went to San Diego to see King Cannon spin, aka Sonny.

2 comments:

...kristen... said...

King Cannon? Really? I would've thought his stage name would be something more like "Son Doobiest".

Rebecca said...

King Cannon is an old song or group or album title or something.