Yesterday morning before my appointment with Hot Doctor I asked Brian if I was allowed to run away if Hot Doctor asked me to. Brian said yes. He's such a good husband.
One of the reasons I love Hot Doctor so much is because he's a hippy. He gave me a list of teas and oils that will help fight my cold. Which is cool because I'm sick of taking cold medicine.
He also has breathing exercises for my anxiety. But, unfortunately, breathing just won't work for me, so I got a prescription for Paxil. Yes, I'm crazzaaayyy once again. You guys might remember last May when I went nuts. I don't feel as bad as I did last year, but the attacks are just as scary. So I think with all the change that's going on, my life will be easier with Paxil. Not to mention Brian and I will probably not kill each other if I'm a bit calmer. I tend to be kind of a brat when I'm stressed. (don't say anything, B)
4.04.2007
hot for doctor
Posted by
Rebecca
at
12:56 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment