So everything for the move is coming together. We have a set date, May 30th. Movers are coming to the house on May 29 to pack up and load everything. We fly out the next day!!
I start a new job next Tuesday, which is freaking me out a little bit. (well, actually a lot...Thank you for helping, Paxil). It's the first big change associated with the move and it feels strange. But I'm excited! Finding a new job was pretty easy. And I already sold my car (to my mom). So hopefully the packing, selling Brian's car and finding a place to live will go smoothly too!
Yes, we don't have a place to live yet. That's kind of a big thing that we're missing. But I'm optimistic. And we haven't really started packing or anything, either. We already postponed our garage sale...geez, we're lazy. There are only 5 weekends left, and we're going to be out of town for 2 of those. So we have a lot to accomplish in 3 weekends.
What's on the burner for this weekend...BASKETBALL!!!!!
4.26.2007
it's all happening...
Posted by
Rebecca
at
3:33 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment