8.10.2007

happy birthday to me!

I turned 28 on Monday! That's pretty old. I'm definitely in my late 20s. I feel a constant 24 though. Out of college, but not knowing what I'm going to do with my life. Meanwhile, I'm married, with a career and living in New York. When did all this happen? It's nuts!!!

My birthday weekend was really nice.
I got some super pretty flowers from Kristie and Curtis, a bouquet of Irises. They arrived on Friday, which was an awesome surprise.
Multimedia message
On Saturday, the Hudson River Honeys went swimming, had lunch and got pedicures. Wendi made sure that my toes looked really pretty for our night out. We celebrated Raina's birthday at a burlesque club. It was fun. (but I forgot my camera) Brian and I went shopping in Soho on Sunday. He got a really pretty dress from Betsey Johnson for me.

We stopped at a little cafe and had a sandwich and beer. It was such a nice day. It's so awesome that we can just walk around a cool neighborhood and then stop at a random place for snack. We didn't really do that in LA. I feel so lucky to be living in New York. But even luckier to be living here with Brian. After shopping, we came home and I got to do my favorite thing in the whole world...take a nap with George! Then Brian and I went to Mesa Grill for dinner. It was super spicy and yummy.

And on Monday, I got a package from Jeramy. He sent some toys and yarn for George. That boy knows how obsessed with George I am...
IMG_6254.JPG

Birthdays are fun! Thanks for all the love, folks!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

My wife and I are growing old together.

...kristen... said...

cute dress! happy b-day! at least your not turning 29...ahhhhh!