Brian and I had such a rad time in California.
His parents renewed their vows, in celebration of their 25th anniversary. They had the ceremony at their church. So many people came, it was awesome. Chris sang a song for Patty and the kids got up to talk. Brian mentioned that he wishes we're as happy as them in 25 years, I couldn't agree more.
After the ceremony we headed out to Lake Tahoe. We were quite the crew...Patty, Chris, Levi, Shannon, Oliver, Sunshine, Leah, Jay, Aneesa, Daniel (Patty's nephew), Grandma Jeanette (Chris' mom), Grandma Patsy and Grandpa Jim (Patty's parents), and Brian and I. Lake Tahoe was beautiful!! The water was a little cold, but that didn't stop Aneesa from swimming and begging to swim. We took the boat out to on the lake, made smores, sat around the campfire and played games. Brian and I dressed in our colors all weekend...proving that we are the BEST!!



We headed down to Long Beach after Tahoe. We got to play with our favorite baby ever, Audrey (duh!). She's the cutest thing ever. Jacqueline, Kristie, Cesca, Carrie and I took Audrey to the beach for the first time.
And before we left we took Audrey to Open Sesame. She liked the pita, the menu and Brian's beard.
Then...
Steve and Kristen got married. I think that when a designer thinks of the perfect bride in their dress, they think of Kristen. She looked stunning! Absolutely beautiful. I couldn't get over it. Steve looked so rock n' roll and handsome. They included Dominic in their ceremony, which was a nice and personal touch. Needless to say, it was a really cool wedding.


The wedding was at The Eldorado Golf course. So the kids took all the golf balls, rose petals and some grass clippings to make this for Kristen and Steve...
Now Brian and I are home in New York. We miss our CA friends and family, but we do have this to keep us occupied
George chases the light from Rebecca Zellmer and Vimeo.
8.30.2007
longest post ever...
Posted by
Rebecca
at
2:31 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
what can i say, california loves you guys'!
p.s.
all your pics from the wedding are awesome! fill in announcerrr & second photographer...a woman of many trades!
Hey Becky thank you so much for posting the pictures! I wanted so badly to be there for it! I was there a few weeks earlier and we had a wonderful visit. I am so glad you had a great time! HAPPY ANNIVERSARY TOO!
Love you
Bev
Post a Comment