New York is so awesome! It's such a beautiful day outside. I just had lunch in Bryant Park and watched ice skaters. Last night we went to see "Chicago" with Kristie and Curtis. They were in town for a wedding and Kristie's birthday was yesterday, so we cooked up a little broadway surprise for her. It's fun to live in a place that has so many cool things to do.
The marathon is this weekend and Abby is coming to visit. The fun never stops...
10.30.2007
Posted by
Rebecca
at
1:10 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Yes I agree that NYC is fantastic! You and Brian are lucky to be there. I should have called you for gay cupcakes! If I remember correctly Billy's is in Chelsea which is very nice and also fun.
I think Billy's are as good as Magnolia or even better.
Post a Comment