I want to make chicken and dumplings for Brian's 30th birthday. Brian says that you are the master of chicken and dumplings. I have the Bracken cemetery cookbook. You're recipe is in there, right? Can I add celery or any veggies? Of course, Brian says no, but I wanted to ask the master.
10.31.2007
post for Grandma Patsy
Posted by
Rebecca
at
2:48 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Chicken and Dumpling's is in Bracken Cemetery cookbook. I cook chicken brest in water and chicken broth salt and pepper. no vegs. Dumplings are just flour with salt and pepper and water to make dough. Roll out and cut into strips try and drop pieces into the hot broth you cooked the chicken in. very simple. Good luck Love Grandma Patsy
I have hers before Becky and SHE is the master! Patty makes good ones too! My Son Brian lived in Arkansas for 2 years and he loves them too! I have not yet made them for hime! Grandma Patsy want to come stay with us for a while?
Love you
Bev
Post a Comment