So now that I can never eat again, Happy Thanksgiving!!!
My in-laws (hahahaha, still so weird to say that) were in town for the holiday. We had a lot of fun! We went to see the Macy's Parade floats the night before the big day, which was really cool. I have pictures to post, but Hello, I'm lazy! For dinner we went to Carmines with Wendi and her parents. It was super yummy. Or, as Wendi would say, it was 4 yums! Friday night, Brian and I went to the Opera with his parents. It was so much better than I expected. The Met is beautiful and our seats were perfect. It's insane to hear those people sing so beautifully, and loud.
Speaking of singing... After Thanksgiving dinner, Brian, Wendi, Levi and I thought it would be a really good idea to get super super drunk and sing Karaoke. And it was an even better idea to video tape it, and then post it on the very public interweb. You might want to turn your volume low for this one...it hurts.
Karaoke from Brian on Vimeo.
11.27.2007
happy (belated) thanksgiving!
Posted by
Rebecca
at
10:16 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
remind me not to watch this again...hahahaha.
This is so cool. No one can sing. Love Gransma Patsy
The best was Levi's "Three's Company".
Post a Comment