So I suck at posting while on holiday. Brian has been checking the interwebs during prime napping time... I prefer to sleep when I have the chance. But I think when we're in our hotel in Dresden we'll have a better wifi connection. It's 20 euro in our hotel here, which is ridiculous. (I'm on a free computer now. So photos are hard to post.)
Our first day/night in Dresden was awesome. Sunshine and Janko took us around "old city" and "new city" (where they used to live.) It is beautiful there. I can see why they enjoy it so much. That night we went out for drinks with some of their friends. It was so awesome to see Sunshine and Janko in their element. They were switching from gErman to English a lot and were stoked to have us hang out in their friends. We had a great time. It was so rad to hang out with Janko and Sunshine on our own. But I'm looking forward to seeing the rest of the family. I can't wait to go back to Germany.
We are in Amsterdam now and having the best time. Today we rented bikes and rode all over the city. It was one of the best days I've (and safe to say "we") have ever spent. So much fun! The weather was perfect and we were able to see so much on our own terms. We had a beer, while overlooking one of the canals this evening. It was so cool to feel local, but also to think that once our beer was gone the day was too. whhhaaaa...
So we leave Amsterdam tomorrow. Once we're back in Dresden, the Moore Family Fun begins....
4.26.2008
okay okay okay
Posted by
Rebecca
at
1:35 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
i hope you learn how to say "sorry bout' it" in german!
Post a Comment