So I was in LA last week. It was awesome!!! Well everything but the work part. I got to hang out with friends, family, my bff, Dominic, and my lovers, Shae and Audrey. It's really hard to see Dom, Shae and Audrey because I don't get to hang out with them all the time. Dominic looks so old w/ his permanent teeth, Shae is just adorable and so loving and Audrey... well, I can't explain how much I love that kid. She isn't going to remember me next time I see her and I can barely handle that. But, I know that her mommy will make sure to talk about me all the time.
Here are some of my favorite pics from the trip.


4.14.2008
Posted by
Rebecca
at
11:36 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
dominic kinda looks like your kid in that pic. :)
Post a Comment