When I was leaving work yesterday I packed up all my grocery bags. I keep them to recycle or use for doodie bombs. So I walked home with this bag, full of bags. I'm such an old lady.
Then when I got home George promptly started attacking them. He got ahold of this bag and plopped right on top of it so I couldn't take it away from him. He's so cute!
7.25.2008
Bag Lady
Posted by
Rebecca
at
10:36 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
i like bags too. but, i like pretty shopping bags. i've liked them since i was a little kid. i have a large collection in my front closet. i just cleaned out that closet too...but, not those bags, heck no, i need those for, well...something!
I think your next post should be about a quilt you're making. Then you will totally fit the profile of a 75 year-old woman...crosswords, cats and bags full of more bags. Do you have an appointment to get your hair "set" for the week?
Post a Comment