So with Brian gone this week I had all these plans to clean and organize our apartment. Turns out that didn't happen. I was so lonely and lazy this week that I just quilted and knitted and hung out with George. It was actually pretty awesome and relaxing. This weekend has to be productive though. I can't let Brian come home to a messy, unorganized, lazy house. So my plan is to put stuff on ebay, clean (obviously), shred old stuff, and maybe, just maybe, clean out the junk closet. We'll see how that all goes, but my ambitions are true. Oh and I'm gonna go to the gym. And bake for Superbowl Sunday.
Oh, and another thing, it just started snowing out of the blue and I'm in converse. Awesome! I probably should have checked the weather before I left and not relied on the fact that it was sunny.
Also, I can't wait for Brian to come home on Sunday.
1.30.2009
I'm so over the winter...
Posted by
Rebecca
at
11:58 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
i'm so over summer in the middle of winter.
Post a Comment