2.02.2009

Brian and I have to move in 4 months! I hate moving! HATE IT! I've already started looking at apartments just to see what's out there. And last night I couldn't sleep so I stayed up thinking about how much junk we have and need to get rid of. I'm going to start that soon. When we left Pasadena we had a big garage sale, but you really can't do that here. So do we donate stuff? Just throw it away? Or sell it on Craig's List? Not only do you have to get rid of a bunch of stuff when you move, but you need to buy new stuff. We need a new bookshelf (our Ikea one isn't doing so well) and a new tv stand (Brian broke the one we have now). Maybe we can rent a car one day and go cheap furniture/thrift shopping in Long Island or something. I know that sounds like something that Brian would be totally interested in doing. HA!

Moving is so expensive. And annoying. And exhausting.


1 comment:

...kristen... said...

why do you have to move?