You suck! I'm so over winter! I don't want another snowstorm. I want it to be warm enough to take nice walks at night. I want to wear flip flops. (Side note, I don't like the term "snowstorm." Snow is so much more calm than rain. It's soft when it hits your face. It's quiet. It's beautiful. So storm doesn't really seem like the correct way to describe it.) So take the snow away. Make it warm again. Also, can I talk to you about how unfair it is that Brian is in sunny Palm Springs and you gave me a blizzard! Lame, Mother Nature, lame!
3.02.2009
Dear Mother Nature-
Posted by
Rebecca
at
11:54 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Looked like a picture from and old Cosby show front stoop. The snow is pretty. I'm glad we don't have any. Love Grandma Patsy
sorry bout your snow.
:)
Post a Comment