8.10.2009

working for the weekend...

I forgot what a bummer it is to get out of bed on Monday mornings. This morning would have been much better if I was still unemployed and could have walked from the bed to the couch and watched West Wing while I leisurely drank coffee for 2 hours. Oh, the good ol' days.

This weekend was really fun. Saturday was Raina and my 30th Birthday Mustache Party! Everyone showed up with mustaches, it was so funny! Brian shaved a pretty sweet one just for the party. It looks so good that now I'm afraid he'll keep it forever. It's so Magnum P.I. I'll upload pictures this week. Yesterday we went to brunch and then played some video games at Barcade. I got 17,000 on Ms. Pac Man. Not the best score, but last time we were there I was so drunk I only got a 1000 or something.

Carrie and Will leave tomorrow. It's been fun having them here but I'm happy that our little B&B will be closing shop for the summer.

No comments: