I love "Annie". It was the first movie I saw in a movie theater. I remember going w/ my parents, sitting on the left side of the theater, eating popcorn and LOVING the movie. I was three. As a kid I had an "Annie" dress, a stuffed dog just like Sandy, a red wig, and black shoes. Not only was I Annie for Halloween I also wore the outfit to school. I can sing every song word for word by memory... ask Brian I've done it for him.
So now, as an adult, when I eat Indian food for lunch and order the Veggie Combo w/ spinach I look down at my plate covered in green mush and smile. It reminds me of Miss Hannigan.
"we're having cold mush"
10.26.2005
and we're not having hot mush today...
Posted by
Rebecca
at
5:27 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
LOL. My favorite is when Rebecca sings "... my smoochie poochie ..."
I thought you liked the brown mush. :]
I thought you were going to say it reminded you of Pungab. How great was he...rescuing Annie as she climbed up the giant ladder thing to get away from Rooster.
Post a Comment