10.25.2005

low point.

This day is taking forever. And the longer it goes on the worse I feel. My stomach hurts. My brain hurts. I can feel the circles under my eyes increasing by the second. My boss asked if I was losing blood because I look so pale.
I need sleep. I haven't had a good night sleep in so long which is probably part of the reason I'm so depressed. Last night I went to sleep at 10 and woke up at 12:30 and didn't go back to sleep until 5! My head is out of control....it won't stop. I get songs stuck in my head during the middle of the night that won't go away. Then I start stressing out about how I'm not sleeping and how tired I'm going to be in the morning. It's a never ending cycle that is killing me. I have no motivation for anything.
I really need to change. This blog can't be about depression...who would want to read that? it's depressing.

1 comment:

...kristen... said...

that's what blogs are for. let it out sista! otherwise it'll stay in you and make you feel even worse. i will read your blog even if you write about murder.