10.13.2005

i heart the inferno

I hate when I can feel a cold coming on...I've had this feeling for weeks now. The lack of sleep and extreme stress is not helping. I think I've taken 400 "emergen-c" packs since last week.
I can't believe it's only Thursday. I need a nice long weekend with nothing to do. The LB marathon is on Sunday. In the past I have complained about the Long Beach Marathon because I can't leave my neighborhood. Not to mention we are woken up at 6:30 in the morning as the runners pass our house. But this year I have a different attitude. Mainly because after running a marathon I understand how important it is to hear people cheering you on at 6:30am! But also because I'm looking forward to being a prisoner in my own house. I want to sit on the couch and not move until it's time to eat. Let's all pray there is some sort of lame MTV marathon on Sunday... if only there was a new season of the Inferno!!!

4 comments:

...kristen... said...

oh no! i have to leave my house on sunday...how the heck am i going to get out? oh, i know...i'll just walk to the city of orange.

Anonymous said...

hey, btw, you can try No Time for Colds. I heard about a successful clinical study that was done at the University of Virginia. It is an over the counter remedy... homeopathic, natural, no side effects and comes with a money back guarantee to get rid of cold symptoms within 24 hours. (I sound like an ad. yikes)

It starts with zinc in a lozenge which is not new, but they add a bioflavenoid which basically turns off your sinuses.

It ought to be spread far and wide as far as I am concerned. I tried it and loved it. get it on your way home.

Check out the facts at http://www.notimeforcolds.com/

ciao,
Anna

Anonymous said...

Thank god the Inferno isn't on. But we do have some Six Feet Under. :]

I'd say that ad from "Anna" is genious if it didn't bug me so much. But I'm not visiting that site, out of principle.

Rebecca said...

for a second i thought my old roommate anna had found me. she kinda sounds like that. How did Anna get past my word verification?