10.04.2005

this post is brought to you by...

Brian and I went to the happiest place on earth last Sunday. We were happy. It was a fun day. I think we were only inside the park for 5 hours or so and only went on three rides. But when you have free tickets you don't feel the need to "get your money's worth." I was amazed at how small everything looked. Did the Matterhorn shrink? I also couldn't get over the corporate sponsors. The freakin' autopia cars are now the Chevron cars. And Space Mountain is sponsored by Fedex. what the?

The highlight of the day was sitting on a bench in New Orleans square for 45 minutes people watching. The people that go to Disneyland are great!! A fun game we played...guess who's from the midwest. That guy has his pants pulled up to his chin, he's wearing sandals with black socks, he has a ponytail and bangs...he's definitely not from around here. We were dying laughing watching everyone circle around the bench trying to find the bathroom. I'm talking 5 or 6 times we would see the same group of people walk by.
"where's the bathroom. i don't see it. there are no signs."
"hee hee hee...we know where the bathroom is but we're not going to tell you. we'd rather laugh at you."
we are mean like that.

check the photos over at bionicbrian. right here.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Icee's and churros hit the spot! We even got souvenirs! What fun we had. Disneyland requires extreme patience. Line up!