Ocean Blvd. to the 710 North. exit Washington or take the 5N to the 10W, exit Los Angeles. go right on Main st. go right into parking garage. go up to office. turn on computer. sit there for 8 hours. repeat, this time take lefts.
The same way everyday, aside from the freeway variance which I only do to spice up my life...isn't it exciting?!! So today I took the 5 to the 10 because I felt spicy. But instead of going up to Main I turned right on Los Angeles. Now this is the scary part...I didn't realize I was on Los Angeles until I was ready to turn into the parking garage and noticed it was not there. I drove all the way down, about 1.5 miles or so, before waking up. I drove to work in a complete daze. Isn't that scary? Scary not only because I could have had an accident but scary because my life is so mundane I don’t even pay attention anymore.
10.06.2005
the way to work.
Posted by
Rebecca
at
1:26 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
Mundane? But we just went to the happiest place on earth on Sunday! lol.
I do that occasionally -- wake up when I'm pulling into the parking lot at work. It's actually kind of nice. You get to skip your commute. It's like being on an intergalactic space flight where your ship is on autopilot and your body is kept in a frozen state of dreamless sleep until you reach your destination.
kinda like flight of the navigator. "don't you just want to punch that kid?"
dudde, i feel the same way. maybe it's some sort of weird astrological alignment or something?
Post a Comment