SLEEP!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'm not having much trouble falling asleep, it only takes me a half hour or so, but I can't stay asleep to save my life. I wake up at 1, if I'm lucky 2, every morning. (Even if I take a sleeping aid, aka Tylenol PM.) I toss and turn until 5:30/6:00. Then sleep soundly until my alarm goes off at 6:45. I lay in bed for hours thinking about the most random shit. "I need to send samples to Alloy" "what should I get my mom for christmas" "I wonder what will happen next in my book" "I need to remember that dream I had earlier...i should get up and write it down" "i need an oil change. maybe that's why my gas mileage hasn't been as good" "where will I get the money to fix my car" "why won't my brain shut up"
Jacqueline, who was just here and bought lunch for me (how nice is she?), said I should keep a notebook by my bed so I can write things down as I think of them. I'm trying it tonight. I hope it works.
11.28.2005
I need...
Posted by
Rebecca
at
3:08 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
I'm sorry I sleep so well and snore so loudly. You must want to smother me with a pillow. Don't do it. You'll be sorry in the morning.
Maybe you could try sleeping with Target (our Ugly Doll) AND Care Bear pillow? Maybe I can conk you on the head with a wooden plank at night and put smelling salts under your nose in the morning?
I hope the notebook thingy works. There is nothing worse than not getting the sleep you so desperately need. Lunch was soooooo good. I'm going to dream about it tonight but be sure to wake up at 1 or 2am out of respect for you. Also, thanks for the tour today. I felt so special peeking into your daily grind.
whenever i see the "Lunesta" commercial i think of you.
p.s. last night i woke up at like 1am and couldn't fall back asleep because i was having so many great ideas on what to make my grandparents for christmas. at least your not alone, right?
Post a Comment