11.30.2005

a new (well new in the last few months) low...

I took my last Tylenol PM on Monday night which means I was out last night. As soon as I realized it I freaked out... how the hell was I supposed to fall asleep? So I did want any insane, drug addicted person would do. I started to scrounge my bathroom for any sort of pill that might knock me out. The most depressing part...all I had was percocet. That means I've taken all the others- motrin 600, motrin 800, naproxen 800, cold medicine and vicodin!!! I asked Brian if I should take a percocet (i didn't even know if it would put me to sleep), keeping in mind that I already had 2 glasses of wine. He said, not surprisingly, "NO!" I agreed and then was thinking I would just drink more wine. Finally I realized that just normal Tylenol would get rid of my headache and maybe I was tired enough to fall asleep on my own. No pills, no more alcohol. It worked!! I fell asleep w/out pills. yay!!!
but really should I be excited? I have an addiction to Rite Aid (or Target) brand Tylenol PM. I'm done with it now. I'm not buying another bottle. (B-you better hold me to that)
THIS PART WAS TAKEN OUT AT BRIAN'S REQUEST.
or...maybe I should see a doctor. or...YOGA, more YOGA!!!

3 comments:

...kristen... said...

yoga. yoga. yoga.

Anonymous said...

yes. yoga.

you know my mom (your future mother-in-law) reads my sister's blog and yours is linked at the top of hers?

Rebecca said...

oh well then my future mother-in-law will know i have a problem sleeping. i have nothing to hide. ahahahha