Last year I made two New Year's Resolutions. 1) run a marathon. check and check. 2) do 3 push-ups. umm...no check. That's right only 3 and that's right again...no check!
You may think push-ups are a lot easier than running a marathon but alas you do not have a wimpy upper body like me. I can't even do 1 push-up!! It's sad, pathetic even. In fact, last New Years when Sunshine, Brian and I were practicing I strained my muscles and was sore for over a week.
So here is my dilemma - work my ass off for the next 3 weeks until I accomplish this goal or just roll it over to 2006? I mean, come on, I ran a marathon you think I'd get some slack on the push-up thing. I'm probably going to roll it over because I'm lazy.
12.07.2005
roll it over.
Posted by
Rebecca
at
2:21 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
I thought you meant 3 every night. I guess that's the draw back to having the skinniest arms ever.
It has to be 3 in a row. and hellooo, I can't even do one! I'm not kidding, I really can't
Post a Comment