12.02.2005

who doesn't blog...

I sent a mass email yesterday, letting people I haven't talked to or emailed in years know my new email address. (Hey, you never know... my old roommate from 5 years ago might want to contact me. And I can't leave out that girl I met and emailed once go a lifetime w/out my new contact info)

Anyway, this mass email connected me with an old friend, The King. It was so nice to hear from him. I let him know about "b to the z" right away. (I know the 4 people out there that read will be upset that someone else is experiencing the wonder that is me. You really want me all to yourself, I know.) Well The King replied with a link to his blog. Dude, everyone has one of these!!! I have too many to read now. I love it!!! In the olden days (about three months ago) I only had bionicbrian to keep me going. Now I can feel connected to a ton people while I sit in my lonely office.
side note... bionicbrian is still the number one blog/website out there. if you disagree then you're not invited to the wedding. :)

anyway, check out this story in McSweeneys. It's too funny...anything that makes reference to Saved by the Bell deserves a pulitzer.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think that this blogging is one of the wonders of the virtual world, and when I hear that someone has not experienced blogging, I get utterly disappointed. I think that they're missing out on a lot of things.