This is not a wedding blog! But since the wedding took up so much time this weekend I really have nothing else to write about. Yes, I am that boring.
Ken and Jacqueline had an engagement party for us on Saturday night. (Thanks, Asburys) It was a lot of fun!! We all got drunk and played Taboo. All of our favorite people were there (except Nek, the bastard "forgot" about us). The Asburys decorated their house, made yummy food, had yummy drinks (the forced tequilla shot was not so yummy, thanks curtis), and had a nice slideshow full of ugly pictures of me and cute pictures of Brian. It was awesome!!! Brian and I felt so loved. We had been running around all day looking at wedding venues, feeling stressed out, but arriving at the party was so refreshing. We have AMAZING friends and are looking forward to sharing our day with them.
On Sunday morning we found the perfect place to get married. We are still going to look around a bit to make sure it is what we want. But at least knowing that something is out there is reassuring. We even put a hold on a date in August... scary!! It's finally hitting me that we are actaully getting married and having a wedding.
12.05.2005
your butthole. but in the sky.
Posted by
Rebecca
at
4:28 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
even though I wasn't at the party...I wish I could have been! Congrats on finding "the" place. It's the hardest step! now you can focus on the fun stuff.....like the dress!
um, helllloooo?! your leaving us all hanging...WHERE"S THE PLACE?!
What a tease. Kristen's right...where is the place?
you'll find out when you get the invitation. hahahaha...
Post a Comment