Sundance starts tomorrow. This is the first time in 6 years Brian and I aren't going. I'm so bummed. Levi will be up there waiting in the cold for movies to start and we'll be stuck down here working. The worst part about it... we miss out on hanging out Kathleen, my little cousin. I just got home from seeing her at my Grandma's house. Just as we started bonding they had to leave for the airport. She is soooooooo cute!! Such a tough little girl. She makes Shae look so wimpy. Next year we are going to Sundance. And by that time Kathleen will be 2 1/2 and talking!!
At least we're going to Cabo and on a (tbd) honeymoon this year!!
1.18.2006
busy busy bo busy
Posted by
Rebecca
at
11:11 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Wow! I can't believe you guys aren't going to Sundance! Levi better take good notes for you!
Post a Comment