1.05.2006

I don't even like football...

Dude last night was intense!! Brian and I watched the 2nd half of the Rose Bowl game. We don't watch football and haven't seen a game all season but this game had hype so we had to watch it... and holy crap it was nuts!!

Sometimes when I watch basketball, especially during the playoffs, my heart starts pounding and I have trouble breathing because I'm so excited and stressed out. The same thing happened last night. When that one dude walked the ball over the end zone I almost threw up. I could really care less about USC football but I was so sad to see them lose. But they lost a good game so I guess that counts for something. And how much sweeter is the championship for Texas after stealing it from the best team in the country?

my condolences to The King and Katie!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah. It was pretty awesome.

I work mere blocks away from the Rose Bowl, so all the fans were mobbing the neighborhood. And when the game started, I got to see, and hear, the fireworks right outside my window at work.

Anonymous said...

My dad promised God that he would go to church on Sunday if He let Texas win. Too funny...does that prove God exists?

j.h.k. said...

"If you strike me down, I shall become more poweful than you could possibly imagine." We'll be back.