2.06.2006

i ain't standin' up...

Friday night we went on a Gondola ride with Kristie and Curtis. (how romantic?!) The weather wasn't exactly perfect for the occasion...it was practically raining from all the fog and it was super cold. We debated even getting on the water, but ended up having a lot of fun. I can't believe I've lived in Long Beach for so long and never been on the gondolas. (And now we're moving...waaaaa.) The night ended with a game of Taboo. The girls came out on top, obviously. The losers, Brian and Curtis, were supposed to bring breakfast in bed to us but B was so hungover he couldn't get out of bed the next day.

On Saturday we went to stinky, yet yummy, Ecco's. I got an amazing purple ring from a coin machine. Then Target, then Judy's, then Uhaul for boxes. By the time we got home we were way too exhausted to pack.

Sunday...I bought a wedding dress!! It was the first one I tried on and I LOVE it. Then to top off the day of extravagant beauty I got a facial from Tori at Spa Sidney. Very nice. Call her to make an appointment NOW!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mmm ... Ecco's. Lo quiero mucho. Taboo is so fun.

Anonymous said...

Just in case someone really wants to make an appointment with Tori the number is (562)433-9665. That link takes you to Sidney's small little salon in Palos Verdes. I'm sure Tori would enjoy the props from B to the Z. I wish I would have given you Sidney bucks(referral coupons) then we both could have gotten a discount. I hope you enjoyed your beautification.