2.28.2006

it's gettin' hard out here for a pimp...

One of our fabric vendors told me the new cool phrase her kid's use is "that's the titties"...

Mammoth was the titties, yo! Aside from the fact that we were all sick. Now that's Sonny's 30 his bones get tired from skiing and he has to be in bed by midnight. We went to a couple of "clubs" filled with drunk 21-year-olds and we felt really old and really sober. The best was the stripper pole contest at club fever...good times. It was beautiful up there. The weather was perfect!!

Here are some pics from my phone. But you can check some more out at bionicbrian, duh.

OH NO...I'm 30!!!!!



ps...the title is from "hustle & flow." B and I watched it last night... good shit, man!

3 comments:

j.h.k. said...

Not one pic from the stripper pole contest?

Rebecca said...

they weren't camera friendly girls...if you know what I mean.

...kristen... said...

those pics are the titties!