Project Runway is so good. Last night was the reunion special and it really opened my eyes to how crazy some of those people are...
Daniel Franco is a nut job. He talks in such an annoying way. I don't know why they let him on the second season...thanks to the spaghetti monster that he got eliminated early in the game. Oh, and the clip of him telling off Santino on the runway. How lame? And Guadalupe...um...what drugs is she on? Brian said her friends were probably laughing at her. I said that they are probably on drugs too and knew what she was talking about. koo koo...
2.23.2006
i love you heidi...
Posted by
Rebecca
at
1:06 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Did you see Heidi's face when Daniel Franco told her in a dead serious crazy stocker way that he loved her? She needed to leave the show that moment and go get a restraining order against him. I can't believe it's almost over. I know the Gauntlet must be coming to a close soon too. I think I might fall into a deep depression.
Post a Comment