5.26.2006

Game duex...

Game two between the Suns/Mavs will be so good tonight. Raja Bell is out for the game, which should be interesting for the Suns. I'm thinking our German friend will win tonight. This will be a good one to tape for you, Janko.

Brian and I are going to San Francisco this weekend to start off the wedding season. My cousin Rich and his love, Phoebe, are gettin' hitched. You remember Phoebe...

They are getting married on Treasure Island...it should be a lot of fun! Not to mention Carrie just got her first fake ID so we can go out with her. Plus, we get to see Ollie and maybe Levi. But I have to say that the most anticipated part of the weekend...Woodstocks on the way home. My belly is growling as I type this just thinking about it. YUM!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ohhhh...you're making my belly growl just thinking of woodstocks!!!!