So what do we think about the verdana? I think I like it but if I make the change B to the Z will look like every blog/news site on the web. hmm...
On to better things. Do you thinks it's possible that the government stole DNA from Levi when he was born? Because I think I saw proof today. Levi's clone is alive and well in Pasadena and he frequents the Starbucks on Hill and Walnut. This guy looks just like my future brother-in-law. Same eyes, same face, same goatee, same hair, same facial expression. The only difference...clone boy is 7 feet tall!
So I'm thinking that the Mormons stole Levi's DNA when we was born in Utah. They then used his DNA to create a super human. The guy, I'm sure, has Levi's comical wit and is tall enough to be a NBA all star. Who wouldn't love him? The Mormons create super humans from DNA so that people will like their crazy religion. But it seems clone boy didn't make it to the NBA, he failed. And now all the Mormons are left with is Mark Madsen.
5.25.2006
Chose the right...
Posted by
Rebecca
at
4:26 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
Nah Becky the Mormons don't steal! haha!Just want you to know that I am not to crazy! I can't imagine anyone having all of Levi's great qualities. I have known Levi since the day he was born and I am telling you that he had that the moment he entered this world! I love the kid (well man now)! He is one of my favorite people! Love you too Brian! See ya at the wedding!
Love ya Bev
Nah Becky the Mormons don't steal! haha!Just want you to know that I am not to crazy! I can't imagine anyone having all of Levi's great qualities. I have known Levi since the day he was born and I am telling you that he had that the moment he entered this world! I love the kid (well man now)! He is one of my favorite people! Love you too Brian! See ya at the wedding!
Love ya Bev
hahaha...Hi, Bev! It's nice to see that you're a btothez reader. Can't wait to meet you in August!
Post a Comment