5.22.2006

I was like, whatever...

Two game sevens tonight...Awesome!! The Playoffs are so fun!! The downside to these long series...B and I have no time for anything else. Yesterday we had to watch the Pistons/Cavs game which took up the bulk of the day. We wanted to go hiking but couldn't because if we went in the morning we wouldn't be back in time for the game. And it was too late to go after the game. So a nice Sunday was kinda useless, but it's worth it because Playoff Basketball is exciting!! Brian keeps saying he'll tell his grandkids about the 2006 Playoffs.

We did see The DaVinci Code last night...umm...whatever. That is really all I have to say about it.

ps...B, how do you like the Verdana?


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love Verdana. But it looks like you didn't change it in the stylesheet?

"Yes, sonny boy, these 2045 playoffs are pretty nice but I remember 2006. Your grandma and I had so much fun watching those games. I felt I was going to have a heart attack -- that was when people suffered from such things. And of course, that was before these guys could dunk from the three-point line and the players didn't wear such tight shorts as they do now."

Rebecca said...

I'm just testing to see if I like it. I'll change the stylesheet if it makes the cut.

Anonymous said...

Do you guys have the chance to tape some games and burn them on a DVD? I'd love to see Nowitzki play. No wait, let me rephrase it: I am dying if i don't!!!!! A German is leading the Mavs to the finals, yeah!!!! Ask the German! So, pleaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaase tape it, put that DVD in an envelope and send it across the ocean... There is nothing and zero about it on TV right here.

Rebecca said...

Too bad Dirk lost last night! We'll tape the next game and Brian can figure out how to put it on a DVD. He's smart like that. I can't believe there is nothing about it on TV there. Don't the German TV executives know that Dirk is German?! WTF?

Anonymous said...

There were some shows on a few years ago. Sunday mornings for one hour and tuesday and thursday nights for one more. And the finals live. Around 2000 or something they stopped it. Bäh! I will see if it is on pay TV at that bar sunshine has decided to try working at... Thanks for taping guys... Dirk NoDoubleU - representin' Deutschland!