5.18.2006

Go Al!

This week is so weird. I keep going in and out of bad moods. Like last night when I found out that The Knot over charged me $350 on an order I was in a really bad mood. But then when Brian and I were watching the Mavs/Spurs game I was happy because I love the playoffs and I really love Inside the NBA, especially when Magic isn't the in studio guest. (Speaking of which I was pretty impressed with Kobe last night) But then I got in a bad mood after the game because my joints and back hurt so bad that I couldn't lay down, sit down, or stand up w/out a constant pain. Maybe all of these mood swings and stress are getting the better of my body.

So this is my vow to not get stressed out about the wedding or any of the 60 million weddings I will attend between now and September. (I'm starting to get so annoyed with the thought of weddings that I want to become a nun. They don't have to deal with that kind of stuff.) I can't promise no stress with work because work is stressful.

Have I told you all my dream career change? I want to save the world from global warming with Al Gore. I can do it!

No comments: