10.18.2006

something nice.

I have certain rituals when I get to work in the morning.

1. check work email.
2. check personal email.
3. read news.

I always read The Morning News first. But today the page isn't loading for me. It's driving me nuts!!!! It's already lunch time and I feel like I haven't started my day. I need The Morning News!!!!

Speaking of news... Yesterday I was playing Brain Age when it asked me, "what was something nice that read in the news today?" It tends to ask you silly questions like this. Another one I've got yesterday was "what did you have for dinner on 8/12/06"...but I digress... So here's the sad part, I couldn't think of anything. I truly could not think of one nice thing I read in the news. And I read a lot of news. Now was it because there was nothing nice to read or was it because I'm so blinded by this weird depression I'm going through that I don't even notice nice things? Either way...that sucks!

So here's a link to a site that always something nice and nothing to do with the news.
Cute Overload

No comments: