Happy Friday the 13th!
You all may be going out to see "The Grudge 2" tonight, or maybe you'll stay home and watch scary movies. I, on the other hand, will be home with my wimpy husband most likely watching "Elf," that's probably the scariest movie he can sit through. Maybe if I was a mean wife I would Tivo a "Grudge 2" commercial and replay it over and over and over again for Brian. He can't even handle 2 seconds of it.
I tried finding a scary pic to help celebrate. This is what I found. courtesy of bionicbrian
10.13.2006
when a girl walks in...
Posted by
Rebecca
at
5:28 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Don't bag on Brian! I have to change the channel when those damn commercials come on too. I hate scary movies, scary commercials and scary previews.
I can watch scarier movies than Elf! We watched Bad Santa yesterday. :)
Post a Comment